Monday, March 10, 2008

Announcing - www.thelesserman.com

First, to my regular and new readers, I thank you.  I have made some changes to the blog this weekend.  Announcing, yay!! Fanfare, trumpets, Moulon Rouge Dancing Girls - 


  www.thelesserman.com  

The Lesser Man is my new front page and kick off point for my blogs.  It will have announcements, info and basically be the entrance into my world.  I am also splitting my blog into two different parts.  Life-exhibited will continue to house all writing up thru today, personal and WLS related.  After today, it will house my new personal writings,  Family, music, etc. and www.thelesserman.com will take you right to it.  

I have also started a specific The Lesser Man blog, in which I have moved all my old WLS writings and from this day forward, will be the soul depository of all writing WLS/GBS related for both myself and SWMBO.  So thank you for your loyalty and following.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  

Good luck with your own journeys - whatever they may be.  Be well and Dare to Live!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Malicae said...

Hey James,
This is kind of a random question from a random person, but do you still blog here?

You can email me at Cheetah173@aol.com

Not a scam, not a fake person, just needed to ask you a question.