Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Advertising Space for Sale



Woo hoo - A Wedding

A wedding is being planned and I am so happy for my daughter and Jonathon. She has found her Godly man and she is so happy. I really like this young man. He follows God and seems to have a solid grip on life. As a father, it is all I could want.

Now, I must become Daddy Wedding Bucks. I don't mind, and my baby is being so careful with the budget. I like that. I went to a wedding recently and they had "Padrinos". I had never heard of that before, but they got their name in the bulletin, special flowers to wear and front row seats. Cool. So how do I find "Padrinos" for my little girls day?

I have decided to sell advertising spots strategically placed on the wedding party and in the building. Maybe Nike would like their logo on the back of my tux? Maybe Nascar style? Every inch of space on the wedding dress could be made available. Would the Photographer like their banner and logo up on the wall. I am positive my daughter would not mind. Strategic spots in the bulletin are still available.

So, that is my idea. Let me know if you are interested. Call 1-866-Dumb-Dad

No comments: